New Westminster (B.C.), June 24: Palbinder Kaur Shergill, an Indian-origin Sikh woman has been appointed as the Supreme Court Judge of British Columbia, Canada. An eminent human-rights lawyer, Shergill is an appointed Queen’s...
- Hike in auto fares in Pune
- Fish Prasadam: Miracle or myth?
- An open letter to those who think I’m a refugee, not a human
- History of FDI in India
- Reminsicing the horror of 26/11
- Iftar in Pune's Cantonment Area
- PM Narendra Modi pays tribute to Lala Lajpat Rai on 150th birth anniversary
- Burkini ban: France’s ironic attempt at liberating women
No tweets found.
Search on Wire
SIMC News Desk